Transport Network Management Platforms
TransNav™ Management System is a client/server-based advanced element and network manager that provides Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance and Security (FCAPS) management functions and supports end-to-end provisioning of both high-order and low-order services. Designed to comprehensively manage theTraverse® and TraverseEdge® multiservice transport platforms and the networks within which they operate, the TransNav system integrates smoothly into service providers’ operations support system (OSS) infrastructure.
The TransNav™ Xpert Element Management System offers automatic end-to-end connection management, equipment group views and a multi-level facility. The TransNav Xpert contains network, isolated sub-network management, full alarm collection and correlation with group displays.
- The TransNav architecture supports up to seven secondary TransNav servers that are synchronized to the primary TransNav server to maintain business continuity in the event of a failure of the primary server.
- TransNav server and client software are supported on Sun® Solaris and Microsoft® Windows®-based platforms
- Auto-discovery of network elements and services
- TL1 northbound interface for interoperability with popular TDM circuit fault management and test tools such as Spirent® REACT®, MegaSysTM TeleniumTM, and JDSU T3AS and CT650 CENTEST
- SNMP northbound interface for interoperability with Ethernet service performance management tools such as IBM® Tivoli® (NetCool®).
|Transport Network Management Platforms
TransNav Management System
TransNav Xpert Element Management System