Warranties and Returns
Because we are so confident in our products, we offer an unparalleled warranty and take thorough measures to help our customers with the return process.
Learn more about our specific warranty and return policies:
Warranty for New and Reuse Products
- Telmar offers an industry-leading warranty for refurbished goods. At Telmar’s option, it shall replace, repair, or refund the purchase price of the equipment found to be defective.
- Refurbished Goods sold to resellers/brokers carry a 90-day warranty covering defects in material or workmanship. At Telmar’s option, it shall replace, repair, or refund the purchase price of the Goods found to be defective.
- New Goods purchased from Telmar carry the manufacturer's warranty and the return procedure is dependent upon the requirements of the manufacturer.
- Telmar’s Repair and Exchange services carry a standard one year warranty from defects in material or workmanship. At Telmar’s option, it shall replace, repair, or refund the price of the Goods found to be defective.
- Telmar’s warranty can be voided, at Telmar’s option, if the Telmar warranty sticker is removed from the Goods. Goods damaged by flood, tornado, lightning, or other acts of God, customer negligence or use with equipment or software not provided by Telmar or not compatible with the product provided are not covered under Telmar’s warranty policy.
Return Policy for New and Reuse Products
Restocking – All returns must be accompanied by a Telmar approved Customer RA.
Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. Customer’s requests concerning return merchandise should be directed to the customer's Telmar account representative.
- Non-warranty related return requests may be submitted for approval within 30 days of shipment. However, Telmar reserves the right to accept or reject any return request for non-warranty reasons.
- Special ordered Goods returns are conditional and require written approval by Telmar.
- If a return is approved by Telmar, a restocking fee may apply.
- Non-warranty returns must be in the original, unopened packaging. All returns are subject to and conditioned upon inspection by Telmar.
- All shipping charges remain the responsibility of the Customer unless otherwise agreed to by Telmar in writing.
- Credit for Goods returned due to a Telmar shipping error shall be issued against the original invoice for the Goods, freight and return freight.
- All shipments from Customer shall be made prepaid to Telmar’s shipping warehouse.
- RMAs are valid for 45 days from the date of issuance.
- Any credits for returned Goods shall be issued only after the Goods have been received and inspected by Telmar.